Thursday, 10 December 2015

Catalyst 10

Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm looking forward to you coming to my science design fair on December 17th from 1:40 to 2:10.


My group and I are working on an invention that is answering our driving question- "How can we save our world?". We created an invention to help prevent people from dying because of tornadoes.​ Our designs will be set up in our core classes and I will give you further information ​next week.

The link to our project is here: http://tornadosafetyonline.weebly.com/

I would like tonight, to share with you what our group has come up with so far. I would love to hear your feedback and share it with my group.. My teacher has asked me to have you write me back on an EMAIL so I can provide the feedback we discuss with my group. I value your opinion because you have lived MUCH longer than I have and experienced MUCH more than I have.

I love you and so looking forward to you coming.

Your Son,
​Johan​

No comments:

Post a Comment