Since Triangle B is similar to Triangle A, the angles must be the same even though the side lengths are different. Same with Triangle C, since Triangle C is similar to Triangle A, the angles must be similar too. So Triangle A, B, and C's angles are all the same. I checked this by making up angles. I looked at the corresponding angles for all three shapes and found that they were all the same.
For the side lengths, I made some up myself. The side lengths for the triangles are shown below in the image. I found that Triangle B's side lengths were proportional to Triangle A's side lengths and Triangle C's side lengths were proportional to Triangle A's lengths. This means that Triangle B's length is proportional to Triangle C's length, making them similar. I made sure that this was correct by comparing corresponding sides from all three sides. I found that all of the corresponding sides were proportional to each other. I also found that there was a scale factor for all the triangle relationships providing more evidence that Triangle B is similar to Triangles C.

No comments:
Post a Comment