Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Special Effects


1. What special effect skill did you feel you best utilized in your 5x5? Which was special effect what the most difficult to incorporate?
I think that the slow motion really utilized the video. The hardest was cloning.

2. How did you brainstorm your story for your 5x5? Did you speak to some of your classmates or was it something you brainstormed on your own? How did storyboarding help your planning?
I saw a computer and it came to me, make a video on a stolen computer. We brainstormed it ourselves. It helped us not get lost and not think of ideas on the spot.
3. Describe what filming your 5x5 was like; did more work happen during filming or in post-production?
It was fun filming and more work was put in editing.
4. What other special effects would you have liked to have learned for this project? Why?
I am fine and I felt like we have covered all the special effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment