1. What did you enjoy most about PE this year? What did you enjoy least about PE this year?
I enjoyed the games and the different sports we played in PE. I've become better at different sports that I wouldn't have played without PE. The thing I disliked the most about PE was the warm ups and the miles we had to run throughout the year.
2. What units did you enjoy most? What units would you add or change?
I personally preferred team sports such as basketball, volleyball, and floor hockey. Those units were very fun. But if I had to choose my favorite unit, I would choose floor hockey. I think that we could change the space invaders unit, but I think that that was changed into rugby or football. I also want to change project adventure because that wasn't that fun. Building towers, for me, isn't very fun.
3. What did you enjoy most about Health this year? What did you enjoy least about health this year?
I enjoyed the health lessons on our diet and health because I could really use that learning and apply it to my life. I didn't like how we had to do a lot of projects. I think you could lessen a number of projects and change that into more interactive activities. I think that would help us soak in more information compared to presentations.
4. What units would you add or change to Health for next year?
I think that the balance between the different topics was good. I liked how later in the year we moved on from our health to more about our decision making and the dangers of different things such as social media and addictions.
5. What is something that you can improve as you pursue PE and Health classes in high school during the next four years?
I think that I could improve my stamina and my cardio fitness. I also think my leadership is strong but it could improve because nothing is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment