Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Effective Communication Project

2 comments:

  1. My name is Ava.
    I was especially impressed with the inflection you used in your voice and that the voice over was very clear and easy to understand.
    You might have improved by adding multimedia in, such as videos.
    The strategy or tool I would most likely use is to not criticize their views because I often shout at my parents and criticize their views whenever I can.
    The strategy or tool I would least likely use is putting myself in my parents shoes because although I could imagine what my parents might be thinking about, they still could be thinking about something completely different than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Aidan
    I was especially impressed by how you had a lot of evidence to show why I should do this.
    You might have improved by having more interesting pictures and making it less boring (I got kinda bored near the end)
    The strategy/tool I would most likely use is being calm because if I'm not, I can get in a lot of trouble with them.
    The strategy/tool I would least likely use is thinking of being in my parents shoes because I've got no need for this.

    ReplyDelete