
Accept gifts.
Before you cross the road, look both sides.
Candy is really sweet, don't eat to much candy.
Do follow instructions.
Enjoy life.
Fix things.
Go travel around the world.
Happy people are good people.
Internet, everyone needs it.
Johnny English is funny, you should watch the movie.
Kicking people is a good way of defending yourself.
Licking a popsicle before biting it is smart.
Malls are for shopping, not playing.
No can change your life.
Oreos are tasty, but don't eat too much.
Pens are permanent, use pencils.
Queen sized beds are good, but king sized bed are better.
Roads are for cars, not for people that are walking on the sidewalk.
Safety first.
Toilets are very useful, use them if you need to go...
Umbrellas are not just for rain, they are also for blocking the sun.
Violence is bad.
Wikipedia is something you can't always trust.
X-rays are really cool, don't be scared of them.
YoYos are fun to play with, don't hurt others with them.
Zigzag lines that are yellow and are on roads mean that you can't wait/park there.
Nice job, Johan! The only thing I would elaborate on is instead of putting, Internet, everybody needs it, I would put integrity, use it at all times.
ReplyDeleteGood job Johan! I like how you made the list really funny in some parts, for example: Licking a popsicle before biting it. Something that makes it a little bit boring is that some parts of your list is too long. Good job though!
ReplyDeleteNice job Johan I really laughed at the T and the W. You were very creative and imaginative with all the letters in my opinion I think T and W stand out the most. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteGood job Johan. This is really funny. I'm pretty sure you just thought of the first thing that comes into your when you say the letter, which makes it random and funny. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI kind of did. The funny thing is that I have a great idea for a letter and when I get to that letter, I forget it and have to write some random sentence. For example, let's take S. So I'm typing something for B and suddenly I have a great idea for S. By the time I finished B-R, I'll forget that brilliant sentence for S.
DeleteWow some of these ideas I would have never thought of. You were really creative in the things that you put in. I also agree with Nate this is really funny. I can't wait to see the next one of these you do if you do another.
ReplyDelete