Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Picture Prompt


When I look at this photo, it seems like a boy jumped into a giant pool of peanut butter. Then when I look at it again carefully, it looks like a  boy fell into mud.
Johnny: 5 years old
"Hey dad, why do you have a camera in you hands?" Johnny asked.
"Don't mind me, I'm recording a video" his dad said.
"Hey Johnny" his mom said, "Your friends are here!"
"Yaaay!" Johnny said.
"The mud pool is over there!" his dad pointed.
All the kids jumped in.
"Here is Johnny...splash" his dad shouted.
Mud splash all over the camera. 
"NO! My very expensive camera!" his dad screamed, "It's all covered in...mud!"
And they never played with mud ever again. Or did they?...
THE END
Johnny: 6 years old
"It's a great day to go to the movies," mom told Johnny and his dad.
"I think so too," said Johnny's dad..
They got into their car and drove to the movies. It was pouring and mud got into Johnny's shoes.
"We're here," Johnny's dad said.
They parked their car and entered the mall. The are in the queue to buy tickets.
"What are we going to see?" Johnny asked his mom.
"Mr. Peabody and Sherman!" His mom replied.
They got the tickets and are entering the theater. The guard didn't let Johnny in.
"Why won't you let him go into the theater?!" His dad shouted at the guard.
"Sir, he has MUD in his shoes!" The guard replied.
The guard's dragged him out the theater and pushed him out the door. He landed on a giant puddle of mud. That is why Johnny's family never went to the theater to watch movies ever again. Or did they?...





1 comment:

  1. I think you did a good job! It was a very creative story. The only part that really bothered me was the end. Are you planning on making another story like this?

    ReplyDelete