I my last fitness test, I was way below the healthy range of 7-20 push-ups. My goal is to get at least 5 push-ups.
Pacer Test
I was really close to the healthy range of 23-82 laps. I got 20, my goal is to get at least 25 laps next time.
Crunches
I was in the healthy range of 23-80 crunches. I got 60, that was a big jump from last year because I only got 16. This year I want to get 70 crunches.
Sit And Reach
I was in the healthy range of 20-25. I got 23, smack down in the middle. My goal is to get 24 next time.
Sit And Reach
I was in the healthy range of 20-25. I got 23, smack down in the middle. My goal is to get 24 next time.
It seems like you have some very good goals to work on. You did good on your crunches and sit and reach. You seem like you have very good goals to work on. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteYou have some good goals. I was very surprised when you said you got 60 crunches. I didn't even get passed 50! I really like how you organized your thinking. You wrote a topic, then you underlined it and put it in a certain font. I thought that was a good way to organize it. One thing that you could work on though is making your goals a little bit more harder. One of your goals is only 1 away than the score you got the first fitness test. You don't have to change them, but it is just a recommendation to you. You did a good job though.
ReplyDelete