Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Shh!

Over the past few weeks, Mrs. Clayton and us were working on our persuasive writing pieces. We worked so hard and finally got it done. In this essay, I will be persuading you to lower your volume during bus rides.

 Some things that I think I did well is using repetition. I think that because I used it throughout the essay. In one of my paragraphs, I used repetition only. Another thing I think I did well is adding lots of mini stories.

 Things to work on can be to use more transition words. I only spotted some transition words in the beginning of paragraphs. I also might want to work on including facts to my essays.

I hope you all enjoy my essay!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you,Johan. I listen to my music as loud as it can go because the kids on my bus won't be quiet even if the bus aunty tells them. I always have a headache after the bus ride and my ears hurt from listening to my music. So I would love to have this happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with both of you because my bus auntie tells be quiet but they never do.

      Delete