Wednesday, 2 October 2013

The Ride Is In Me

This piece took around 2 months to make. The writing got better each day, step by step. Transferring the piece to a website that makes the piece into a book (http://www.flipsnack.com/) was the stinker. After lots of stress transferring the piece, this is the final product.

Well, I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to comment on what you like.

Second Story: Click Here

 

3 comments:

  1. Why did you put an orange back round? Or are you gonna do this at home? I'm doing it at home because there is no perfect background for me. They do not have any roller coaster backgrounds, so I'm doing it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really written piece and you did some show not tell. Good Job Johan! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Meaghan. I also thought your message was really good. It teaches a good lesson. You can miss a big load of fun or opportunity just by being afraid to try it. Like you Johan, in the end, you realized how much you had almost passed over. The story could have a bit more feeling though. It would put the reader in your shoes. When I was reading, I sort of got your feelings and all, but I didn't feel them inside like I normally do. Your narrative was fantastic though! :-)

    ReplyDelete